OLIVER TWIST

OLIVER TWIST

martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

INTERWIEW

My name is alison, I'm 20 years old, I'm doctor and helping an other people, in my free times I do a lot of sports and usually I ride a bike because is my favorite hobbie. I ride the bike since I was 5 years old, in my last travel I went to Colombia, it was a hard travel because it was very long.I remember that when i went to Santa fe de Galan (Ecuador) I met Cindie and Tim and they are a very good persons. After we went to Santa fe de Galan we travel by to Ecuatorian Line for 3 hours of Santa fe de Galan (170 km). The ecuatorian line was fantastica place. The most interesting place for me was "La Virgen del Chapi" a very nice place in the road to the hotel, Tim fell down and it was very fun

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario